Katitikan: Literary Journal of the Philippine South is an open-access literary journal which aims to offer a larger discursive space in which writers may articulate ideas in, through, and even of the Philippines as Southern discourse and the Southern Philippines as a concept.
You may also check the following literary information:
- Contemporary Filipino Writers (Contributors)
- Philippine Literary News and Updates
- Philippine Literature in English
- Philippine Literature in Filipino
- Philippine Literature in Binisaya
- Poetry in English
- Poetry in Filipino
- Poetry in Binisaya
- Fiction in English
- Fiction in Filipino
- Fiction in Binisaya
Katitikan is supported by Basta Bisaya, an online Binisaya community for everything proudly Bisaya.